1.Why things are organized the way they are and not different.?
2. Why have 8 million s peoples crowded together in New York on an island so small that they were forced to built skyscrapers in order to save space. America is vast thousand of acres of land are inhabited. Why 8 millions of people insisted on settling in Manhattan? Hundreds of thousands of people never see a tree or field, shops are overcrowded, air is polluted, apartments are small and poorly furnished and expensive.
3. Why have all social programs of political parties failed?
4. If all.men desire peace why is there always another murderous war against the will.and vital interest of the global population?
5.if nature has established sexual maturation during puberty why is lo e forbidden at that age?
6. Why is it too hard for the truth to assert itself against lies and defamation? Why is not the other way around that lies have to assert themselves against the truth?
7.Why are children so cruelly treated?
8. Why does the man hate every new correct thought?
9. How is it possible that millions of industrious peoples can be oppressed by a handful of rulers.
10. Why do people always discuss unessential and never essential matters in the United Nations?
11. Why is there a vote for some functionary in every corner of the world? Why is there no vote for peace or war an issue that concerns the lives of millions.
“Ether, God and Devil Cosmic Superimposition” by Wilhelm Reich